Complaint Review: LaVallee's USA Black Belt Champions

• Updated: Sat, April 14, 2012

• Reported By: Carolyn G. — Ft lauderdale Florida United States of America
LaVallee's USA Black Belt Champions
1425 East Commercial Blvd Ft Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

LaVallee's USA Black Belt Champions The main problems with LaVallees USA Black Belt Champions Ft Lauderdale , Florida

The main problems with LaVallees USA Black Belt Champions

1.    Negligence

2.    Lack of Training

3.    Lack of Communication

My daughter was overlooked, unnoticed, disregarded, and ignored from 2009-2010 which is the time acquired for her obtain a Brown Belt from LaVallee's.  That should have been my indication.  However, I gave LaVallees one more opportunity, and 2 years later along with thousands of dollars later, I find myself in the same predicament.

My daughter attended LaVallees for six years.  The cost are exorbitant for the school and equipment.  However, I was under the impression that it would pay off one day for the reason that my daughter would walk away with a Black Belt.  After several thousands of dollars later she does not acquire a Black Belt, and in retrospect I blame LaVallee,s for not assisting her in getting her run time down, since that was the excuse for at least ten months.  You tell me in ten months this establishment could not help my child achieve her goal with regard to the run time?

We all make mistakes; I know I made a humongous financial mistake by placing my daughter in LaVallee's six years ago.  But I will assure you no one I meet will ever make the mistake I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2012 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LaVallees-USA-Black-Belt-Champions/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33308/LaVallees-USA-Black-Belt-Champions-The-main-problems-with-LaVallees-USA-Black-Belt-Champ-868534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LaVallee's USA Black Belt Champions