Complaint Review: Lab88.com

• Submitted: Thu, August 06, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, August 06, 2009

• Reported By:Atmore Alabama
Lab88.com
New York, New York U.S.A.

Lab88.com Unautorized charges on CC New York New York

While reviewing my bank statement online this morning, I noticed a charge on the account for $114.94, to lab88.com. I did not recognize the company so I decided to call the bank, the customer service rep at the bank told me that the bank would let me handle it with Lab88.com and if they did not resolve it then I could call them back. I was very very upset and called lab88.com and left them a message, because they were not open. I called back and spoke to someone that was taking orders that stated that he would make sure that he gave them a message, and what time I could call back. I called them back, I got a nice customer service agent on the line that listened to all that I had to say and then she put a person on the line that apparently had a bad night. He came on the line and did not intoduce himself. He came on with a loud tone, raged. I had to ask him several times for his name. He gave it, and stated that he had gotten my message this morning and he was not going to talk to me because the message was disturbing. I did use a couple of curse words in the message but no threats etc. Anyone, even he would be upset that money have been taken out of their bank account and you did not give anyone permission to do so. So I asked him, "so you are refusing to talk to me" he stated yes, and he would just deal with the bank.

I have worked in customer service for over 30 years and 15 of that was a supervior/,manager of a call center that took calls for long distance service. And not one time in30 years did I ever ditch a customer like that even if I wanted to. I would take the call and do follow until I know that my customer was satisfied. There were times that my company had made a mistake and then I turned into a sale, for being honest and polite.

I feel that he had gotten the message and had time to review the account and know that my full amount had to be refunded. ( by the way a charge of $2.95 had been charged by the same company, 2 weeks before but I did not pay attention since it was such a small amount). So I figure that the way that this person came on the phone he did not want to deal with the situation at hand and, pushed me off this way, to KEEP from dealing with the situation.

So Fellow Consumers BEWARE!!!!!!!

Unautorized to use
Atmore, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2009 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lab88com/New-York-New-York/Lab88com-Unautorized-charges-on-CC-New-York-New-York-476968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lab88.com