Complaint Review: LabCorp North Carolina

• Updated: Sun, August 28, 2011

• Reported By: Jean — Bethesda Maryland United States of America
LabCorp North Carolina
P.O. Box 2230 Burlington, North Carolina United States of America

LabCorp North Carolina Deceived Bill from LabCorp North Carolina Burlington, North Carolina

LabCorp in North Carolina is horrible and doing illegal practice.  Since Feburary 2011, Labcorp kept sending/harassing me with the deceived bill ($283.62, invoice # is 08307930) over and over again, I have wasted so much time/efforts to collect a lot of records for service on 8/14/10, and sent tons of documents to them in 4 different times.   Also, I had to call my insurance Carefirst & Labcorp agents numerous times to answer this simple matter.  Carefirst agents were very helpful, they even explanted/called Labcorp agents many times to straight out their problems, and told Labcorp that Carefirst have paid, also, I have paid my share.  However, LabCorp just kept pressuring me, still sent me the threaten notices/letters and even collection letters.  I remember, Labcorp lied and did this to me before.  This time, according to the bad experience with them, I have saved all sorts records to deal with their illegal practice.  Labcorp just wanted to give me a lot hard time, thought that I wont have records.  As we all over flowed by paper, its hard to save the tedious records to deal with situations Iike this.  Carefirst and me had to do Labcorps job to expose their lies, and finally, after more then half year struggle against Labcorp, Labcorp caved in and admitted their problem.  There are many rip off complaints in Web about Labcorp lies.  I told my doctors dont deal with them!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2011 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LabCorp-North-Carolina/Burlington-North-Carolina-27216/LabCorp-North-Carolina-Deceived-Bill-from-LabCorp-North-Carolina-Burlington-North-Caroli-770147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LabCorp North Carolina