Complaint Review: LabCorp

• Reported By: Donna — Limestone Tennessee
LabCorp
PO Box 2230 Burlington, North Carolina United States of America

LabCorp LabCorp Over charged Burlington, North Carolina

I am appalled at LabCorp as well as others on here. They are the most uncaring, unkind people I have ever dealt with. I have tried to write, email and call them and discuss our situation but they are unwilling to listen or care. My husband has an uncurable disease and he went without insurance during 2011before hus Medicare began. So as you can imagine we were covered up in medical bills. We have had to live on credit cards to get by. I have been disabled since 2007 due to A horrible back surgery that went wrong and I am now living with one lung and a rib missing. SO as you can see we have tons of medical bills.

The doctors was good about not doing as many labs as needed but there was one test that had to be done and the bill was 468.00 and I called LabCorp and asked if they would please discount like they do insurance or just some tyoe of help/discount and I was told NO plain and simple, no I'm sorry wish we could help, nothing but NO.

If we had insurance they would have received 35 or 45 dollars at the most, I know this for a fact. but if you are self pay and don't have insurance they will not give you one cent discount. This is so wrong and should not be allowed by the medical profession. I will never use LabCorp again (if I know it before hand) and I will NEVER recommend it to anyone. They over charge and are not willing to help at all. They are rude, unkind and uncaring. Worse lab that I know of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LabCorp/Burlington-North-Carolina-27216/LabCorp-LabCorp-Over-charged-Burlington-North-Carolina-1038048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LabCorp