Complaint Review: Labcorp

• Submitted: Wed, June 11, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 11, 2008

• Reported By:St Petersburg Florida
labcorp.com Tampa St Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

Labcorp Lab Corp Billing delayed billing and lack of changing address properly placed me in collection with myself knowing who waits a yr to bill a lab bill Tampa St Petersburg Florida

Labcorp never sends bills 5 yrs in a row i get collection letters after a visit then the bill. i pay the bill . just had exam 2/08 collection letter on 5/19/08 but didnt read the date it was for 6/07 I had already mailed a previous bill thought it was overlooked.

why did they wait a yr. they said they sent 4 collection letters and now its on my credit i have a 720 credit score. I just received the letter, i have half a mind to take them to court.

I have insurance but the collection agency refused to take it. they take up more time and it seems like i am not the only one from what i am reading and hearing in the offices i have mentioned this.. i change my addresss every yr with them to the correct address. i havent moved in 10 yrs they dont update the file and the collection agency ommitted my call of protest said i never called and now i have this to deal with on my credit bureau.

I ask my dr if i cannot deal with them anymore. I just might have paid the charge last yr. who waits a yr to bill someone. and where do you find the entry after a yr. was it paid to them or the collection agency by me, was it by ck or credit card??? this isnt worth the hassle. i wonder how many people they have done this to that never go back for tests because of this trouble.OR how many people have just paid twice.

They sold a building to pay debts according to an Article in a magazine. Is this bad billing or intentional bad billing(duplicate).I am seriously contemplating legal action.

Tampa tracy
St Petersburg, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2008 08:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Labcorp/Tampa-St-Petersburg-Florida-33707/Labcorp-Lab-Corp-Billing-delayed-billing-and-lack-of-changing-address-properly-placed-me-i-339454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Labcorp