Complaint Review: Labforms.com Labformsprinting.com John Martin Zylstra Cari Weber Zylstra

• Submitted: Sat, March 08, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, March 08, 2014

• Reported By: Carie — irvine California
Labforms.com Labformsprinting.com John Martin Zylstra Cari Weber Zylstra
irvine, California USA

Labforms.com Labformsprinting.com John Martin Zylstra Cari Weber Zylstra John Zylstra, John Martin Zylstra, J and M Press, J & M Press, Labforms, Labformspringting Requisition Specialists, Travel Documents, CMS 1500 Form, 714-469-9901, LIS / EMR specialist Scam, ripoff and deception irvine California

John Martin Zylstra is a professional scam artist. He will tries to sell you anything that will make him a buck, even if he destroyed your family and leave you homesless. Please be extremely careful with this man. I was fired from my job because of him. He is an extremely talented scam artist.

My name is Carie and I hired John and his single self employed father/president/officer company J and M press to do printings for our 3 generation pathology lab. John was introduced to me by my neighbor, she described him as a charismatic guy and highly successful. So I trusted her and I asked him to do our printings. We needed a stable vendor.

John introduced himself as the "Vice President of Sales/Marketing of Labforms". At first I was like "Oh wow!" I get to meet the VICE PRESIDENT of this company. I was impressed to say the least.

He took me to diner in his black convertable, and told me that he is a single dad trying to raise his boy. [continued below]....

..... As the night rolls on, I kept thinking to myself that this successful man is hitting on me. Ofcourse, I didn't think much of it, it's a business meal, and he is just trying to convince me of his company's "reputation".

John told me that his business started out with J and M press, inc/J & M Press, inc. That he had founded the business with a friend. The business grew rapidly. As his business hits a platoo he decided to branch off into the medical field.

I was in awe, here is a successful man with great talents and a killer smile. I did the unthinkable and I agreed to do business with him.

About 3 months later, when our company was conducting an internal audit. My assistance came to me and said, James wants to see you in the office immediately. I was like [a well deserved promotion]? Our president got right to the point. "Who the f*** are we doing business with?" He was pointing to an invoice from Labforms. I said "Well Labforms!!!"

Long story short, Labforms is not a company. John uses the name to hided his unsuccessful and failing business, J & M press. J and M press was hit hard by the down turn. John moved from a warehouse of 5 employees to a one man office in Irvine, to finally a windowless office on MacCarthur. Labforms.com, labformsprinting.com, labforms, are just ficticuous name John made up. Labforms is not even a registered business in the city of Irvine or anywhere for that matter.

So I did what I had to do. I called up John and informed him that I am no longer interested in doing business with him. He was furious, he threaten to sue me, he threaten to sue my company, he threaten to tell my husband I cheated on him...etc. I was in tears.

So after 2 weeks of him constantly calling my boss, calling my husband...I was fired and my husband is filing for a divorced. For the record I did not sleep with John. This man is a very good manipulator and I lost this fight. He was able to convinced my boss and even my husband of 20 years.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2014 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Labformscom-Labformsprintingcom-John-Martin-Zylstra-Cari-Weber-Zylstra/irvine-California-92612/Labformscom-Labformsprintingcom-John-Martin-Zylstra-Cari-Weber-Zylstra-John-Zylstra-Jo-1129245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Labforms.com Labformsprinting.com John Martin Zylstra Cari Weber Zylstra