Complaint Review: Labgenix

• Updated: Thu, July 03, 2014

• Reported By: Sirbank — Huntsville Alabama
Labgenix
8677 Villa La Jolla #1231 La Jolla, California USA

Labgenix, customer service Ordered a 14 day Trial of "Extreme Muscle Pro". Called within the 14 day trial period to cancel all further shipments. Was informed that they would be charging me a $30.00 cancelation fee. When I tried to talk to the customer service individual, she would not even listen to me or my concerns.  La Jolla California

This person just kept talking over me and would not listen to anything I had to say. What was on their web site is not the same as what was on the insert shipped with the product. Should note: today the only way you can stop payment once they have your card number is to cancel it. I am also going to follow up with a letter to the California State Attorney Generals Office, the BBB and the Chamber of Commerce. I must reiterate, the customer service individual was not interested in anything I had to say when I indicated that I wanted "all" future shipments cancelled.

Ordered a 14 day "FREE" Trial of "Extreme Muscle Pro". Called 1(855)522-4364 within the 14 day trial period to cancel all further shipments because of the cost of future shipments. Was informed that they would be charging me a $30.00 cancelation fee. When I tried to talk to the customer service individual, she would not even listen to me or my concerns. This person just kept talking over me and would not listen to anything I had to say. What was on their web site is not the same as what was on the insert shipped with the product.

Should note: today the only way you can stop payment once they have your credit card number is to cancel it, which I have done. I am also going to follow up with a letter to the California State Attorney Generals Office, the BBB and the Chamber of Commerce. I must reiterate, the customer service individual was not interested in anything I had to say once I indicated that I wanted "all" future shipments cancelled. Being a "senior" (70+), be careful of everything on the web. As I have found, they are not all honest nor are they concerned with the customer, just the profit motive.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2014 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Labgenix/La-Jolla-California-920371/Labgenix-customer-service-Ordered-a-14-day-Trial-of-Extreme-Muscle-Pro-Called-within-1157065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Labgenix