Complaint Review: Labradoodle Ranch Michigan

• Updated: Sat, March 30, 2013

• Reported By: Marcia Bay Lake Doodles — orlando Florida
Labradoodle Ranch Michigan
4576 Herron Road Internet United States of America

Labradoodle Ranch Michigan Maureen Wicker kept a $ 1,000.00 payment will not return for sale of puppy got no puppy Internet, Internet

*Author of original report: Marcia Mobley and Maureen Wicker have resolved

*Author of original report: resonse to breeders comment about BL Doodles

*Consumer Comment: Agree With Labradoodle Ranch

Buyers and Breeders Beware

On and around 4/15/12 I contacted a Breeder called Labradoodle Ranch owned and Operated by Maureen Wicker

I mailed a $ 1,000.00 payment to Maureen Wicker for a Labradoodle Puppy and after the puppies where born being a breeder myself, I was not pleased with the coats on the puppies, the total price of the puppy was $ 3500.00 and I elected to wait til the next litter was born to see if these puppies looked better to me as a Breeder, I informed Maureen Wicker that they where not breeding quality coats and I did not want to spend $ 3500.00 for one of her pups.

Breeders have an ethcial working relationship where quality matters in this breed of dog, i consulted several breeder friends that agreed that these coats where not pleasing and they where okay for pet price but not breeding price.

At that time Mrs. Wicker moved from Colo to Michigan, I told her in an email I would be willing to pay pet price, get a puppy and re sell it as I did not want to loose my money, Mrs Maureen Wicker wrote and demanded I pay her in full, she was not returning my money, I offered to take a puppy for same price a customer would and recoup my money, she refused to write me back would not answer my emails regarding this issue of keeping a 1,000.00 and not returning it as an ethical  Good breeder should , She made comments to other breeders that she moved and could not afford to pay me my money back. ( that is not my problem, as she sold the puppy and got paid 1800.00 and also received 1,000 more for a puppy . )

This is fraud as she has failed to provide me with a Puppy and or failed to return my money

Breeders in our Group that know of this situation have commented that she is wrong and has spent my money and needs to return it.

I have also filed reports with BBB, The State Attorney Office in Michigan

I simply want a Puppy to re sell or my money back now

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2013 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Labradoodle-Ranch-Michigan/internet/Labradoodle-Ranch-Michigan-Maureen-Wicker-kept-a-100000-payment-will-not-return-for-sa-1037363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Labradoodle Ranch Michigan

Marcia Mobley and Maureen Wicker have resolved

AUTHOR: Marcia Bay Lake Doodles - ()

Marcia Mobley of Bay Lake Doodles and Maureen Wicker have resolved the negative feelings towards each other and are now working out the details for Maureen Wicker to refund Marcia Mobley a deposit amt of 1,000

Marcia admots she acted hasty in filing a report against Maureen Wicker of Labradoodles Ranch and wishes to Publicy Apologize to Maureen for fiing a negative report due to being upset over a deposit, We have now reolved the issue and

Maureen does breed nice puppies and has alwaways have good repore with other breeders . Hopefully my email adn report will help to be this issue to rest now

Marcia Mobley

Bay Lake Doodles

resonse to breeders comment about BL Doodles

AUTHOR: Marcia Bay Lake Doodles - ()

yes we do not refund 250.00 deposits on pups if a customer changes their mind after picking a puppy

however, I offered to buy a puppy for pet price from Maureen at Labradoodle Ranch since I felt the coats where not superb in what I wanted to breed, no breeder should be taken advantage of sending 1,000 and then told they can not have refund of atleast 850.00 of that I paid her, I offered for her to keep 250.00

if she wanted to

She claims she could not send money back because she moved and was broke, far cry from what she is saying or claiming now

but Maureen Wicker would not email me back she would not repsond, in short she sold the puppy for 1850.00 and also got 1,000 of my money fo she actually sold this puppy twice and received 2800.00that is entirely unethical practice in the breeding world we belong to,  again, no breeder has  right to keep a 1,000 payment without making it right to other party , Ms Wicker has ignored me for months so I will not go away and I will get my money thru this compliant and other means. she has 2 litter born right now March

2013 and stand to make thousands on them

If she was ethical she would send atleast 850.00 back to me and she refuses , sorry but cool in my book

Agree With Labradoodle Ranch

AUTHOR: Honest Consumer - ()

I am a breeder and am well aware of how these situations are to be handled. I am aware of the "Common Breeder Practices" and deposits are always non-refundable. Whether you are a breeder or family buying a puppy, any deposit placed on a puppy is non-refundable. It appears that Labradoodle Ranch tried to satisfy the commitment to Ms. Mobley by offering puppies to her. It seems Ms. Mobley decided after placing the deposit, that she didn't like the quality of the puppy. This is something she should have decided before placing the deposit. If you visit Ms. Mobley's labradoodle website, you will see that all deposits she receives are strictly non-refundable.