Complaint Review: Labs 4 Rescue

• Submitted: Mon, October 01, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 01, 2012

• Reported By: Rosie NYC — Internet United States of America
Labs 4 Rescue

Labs 4 Rescue Beware - They will charge you an "application fee" to be paid via PayPal and you will never hear from them again. Internet

I filled out an application and paid the so called "application fee" .  Since I did not hear from then, I sent them a  follow up email . Their answer stated that the dog I wanted was still available and nothing more. No further information.  At this point I realized that in fact, there were no dogs available for adoption at all and I had been scammed. I sent them an email requesting a refund of my application fee and have not heard back from them at all.  This was a year ago today. I guess the fact that their web site only has a  P.O. Box was a huge red flag I ignored. Fortunately, I was out only $15. I strongly advise anybody looking to adopt to deal with shelters that have an actual physical  location where you can verify there is actually an animal for adoption.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2012 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Labs-4-Rescue/internet/Labs-4-Rescue-Beware-They-will-charge-you-an-application-fee-to-be-paid-via-PayPal-an-949138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Labs 4 Rescue