Complaint Review: Lacrosse Furniture

• Updated: Mon, July 15, 2013

• Reported By: madeinamericamyass — Saint Joseph Missouri
Lacrosse Furniture
Internet USA

Lacrosse Furniture cheryl@kans.com These people claim to be better because they are made in america but they still make the same shoddy crap you could buy in China they just charge more for it Internet

Purchased a Lacrosse sleeper sofa from a furniture store in Cameron Missouri.  They were so excited to let us know how well made this piece of furniture was and how sturdy it was and how much we were going to enjoy it.  We have had it less than two years.  Probably less than five people have slept on this thing.  Last night when I went to open it for my grandchildren to sleep on it Inoticed a major sag.  When I examined it further, the entire assembly had come loose from the frame.  When I phoned the furniture store the first thing she did is try to blame my grandchildren.  After I straightened her out on that (I don't allow my grandchildren to jump on furniture) she proceeded to let me know that it would cost me $35.00 for them to pick it up, $36,00 per hour to repair it and another $35.00 to send it back to us.

We purchasd this after reassurances from the sales person that this was a good company that made a solid product.  When I  emailed Lacrosse they refused to pay for the pick up, labor and return either.  So now this is a paperweight.  You can't even sit on it because of this break.  No one wants to accept responsibility for repairing this but everyone was sure in a hurry to unload it on us.

Made in America, Quality, what a laugh!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2013 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lacrosse-Furniture/internet/Lacrosse-Furniture-cherylkanscom-These-people-claim-to-be-better-because-they-are-made-1067266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lacrosse Furniture