Complaint Review: Ladco Global Tech - Global Tech Leasing

• Submitted: Tue, March 14, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, March 14, 2006

• Reported By:Sheffield Alabama
Ladco Global Tech - Global Tech Leasing
555 Airport Way, Suite A Carmarillo, California U.S.A.

Ladco Global Tech - Global Tech Leasing ripoffs, False pretenses, Cons Carmarillo California

Before we signed our contact we asked the person if ay other fees would come out of our account. He stated "no" all we would pay was the amount of our lease. Which was $49.95 a month. I asked again what are all the fees that will come out of my account. "None" was his reply. My total fees were supposed to be $59.95.

After that I wrote at the top of my application "Do not take any thing over this amount out of my account. They promised we would profit from their equipment being able to accept credit cards. But insted of profitting our account has been bounced by this company.

I have even Faxed them asking them to stop taking money out of my account and they still try to take money out of this account knowing that the money isn't their. That is just getting me further in deubt.

Now they are wanting me to buy out of my lease. I feel they should reemburse me all the NSF Funds and the moneys over the amount of my lease.

Patricia
Sheffield, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2006 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ladco-Global-Tech-Global-Tech-Leasing/Carmarillo-California-93010/Ladco-Global-Tech-Global-Tech-Leasing-ripoffs-False-pretenses-Cons-Carmarillo-Californ-181154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ladco Global Tech - Global Tech Leasing