Complaint Review: Ladco Leasing, Co

555 St Charles Dr Suite 200 Thousand Oaks, California United States of America
  • Phone: 805-373-1910
  • Web: ladco.com
  • Category:

Ladco Leasing, Co also USBank Ladco hires Private Detective CALLS me at my place of business, Ladco threatens to SUE over equipment Thousand Oaks, California

WOW ; am I glad I decided to do some research about Ladco Leasing Co. and come across the complaints filed here. Or should I call them ( Ladco Scamming Co. )I to have obtained my equipment and merchant account with TRUSTED business associates at USBANK. Go figure why have I read so many complaints filed here mentioning they recieved the same through USBANK ??? HMMMN ?? My fees were automatically deducted from my business account as well until I started noticing the increases in the fees from LADCO. I then decided to switch banks to Wells Fargo, and they said I could keep the equipment as it would work with Wells Fargo's Merchant account. I did however have to pay a closure fee of $60.00 to close my business account with USBANK and the USBANK Merchant account with ELAVON wanted to charge me a $250.00 for early termination of contract; which I refused to pay as I felt I completed it after the two year agreement. After I switched banks and got the equipment to accept charges to my Wells Fargo business account ; I could NOT get any assistance from Ladco, Elavon either bank in getting my gift card program to work and accept all the gift cards that my customers hold with dollar values on these cards. To this day I cannot get any help on the gift card program. I then started receiving statements requesting various increasing monthly amounts from Ladco which I refused to pay as the monthly amounts were never the same amounts and extra add on fees. Many many letters from Ladco to my business address even my private home mailing address?? how did they get that?? I recently received a (Private Caller ) on my caller ID phone call at my place of business; where the gentleman stated he was a licensed Private Investigator from lower California trying to verify some information about me and my business and told me to call back with a reference case number??? So I called back to find out what it was about ?? A Private Investigator ?? I never had one call me or my business before? He stated that he was calling on behalf of Ladco Leasing that we were way behind on our payments and refused to respond to any of the statements or phone calls from Ladco Leasing; and that if I did not agree to pay them the past due payments or buy the equipment from them for $1176.00 they were going to sue me and my business; he then also told me that if I did not do something right now today. The paperwork would be filed and there would be nothing I could do about it as this would be the ONLY phone call I would have and they would not honor my calls after this offer...?? Woah; I said I do not want to be sued what can I do? He said pay the $1176.00 and you will then own the equipment. I said I needed to speak with my other business associates and my bank, if could I call back on Monday with a decision. He then agreed to that. So that was Sat. 01/30/10 and today is 02/01/10. So guess what ? Ladco will NOT RECEIVE 1 red cent from me....they will however get complaints filed against them here, there and everywhere including the BBB and local authority's from me and my business. I am so glad I found this site and all these complaints. As of today the machine will be shut off and boxed, I will then be contacting my Merchant account with Wells Fargo and discontinueing that as well. I would like to say 'THANK YOU' to all the people that have filed there complaints on this site; you all have helped me immensely.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2010 05:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ladco-Leasing-Co/Thousand-Oaks-California-91360/Ladco-Leasing-Co-also-USBank-Ladco-hires-Private-Detective-CALLS-me-at-my-place-of-busine-563256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ladco Leasing, Co