Complaint Review: Ladco Leasing

• Reported By: JF — San Antonio Texas
Ladco Leasing
7300 Chapman Higway Knoxville, Tennessee USA

Ladco Leasing Sales practices Knoxville Tennessee

I owned a restaurant and a couple years ago a sales rep for Alpine credit card processing came to review my rates.

He told me that with alpine he could get me better rates.

at the same time he was selling the hand held and wireless credit card processor.

I thought it would be a good addition.

When he showed me the contract I refused because it was noncancelable and I wanted to sale the restaurant.

He then said that was just a formality that the leasing company ae Ladco could not enforce it and that if i was to sale the restaurant they would take it back without any problem.

i sold the restaurant and now Ladco is enforcing the contract that was not suppose to be enforced .

they would not transfer the equipment as promess and even have a collection agency harrasing me.

The equipment never worked as well and we never got support on it either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ladco-Leasing/Knoxville-Tennessee-37920/Ladco-Leasing-Sales-practices-Knoxville-Tennessee-1055930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ladco Leasing