Complaint Review: Ladco Leasing

• Updated: Mon, November 29, 2010

• Reported By: Jennifer — Thornton Colorado United States of America
Ladco Leasing
7300 Chapman Highway Thornton, Colorado United States of America

Ladco Leasing Bullseye Payment Solutions scam, credit card processing scam, ladco, bullseye payment solutions, colorado Thornton, Colorado

A  sales agent of Ladco Leasing, going by the name of Bullseye Payment Solutions, signed me up for a service to do credit card processing and payment plans.

I told the sales agent that I needed to do entirely virtual processing.  She said to do the check processing for the payment plans, it was necessary to lease a piece of equipment that had a value of $4000 but that I could lease from Ladco for only $54 a month for 3 years.
I believed her.  I signed the contract.  Once I got the equipment, I saw that it wasn't portable as I had specified in the sales conversation that I needed.  She had me send the equipment back and she sent me a regular credit card processor.  By now I was already in a signed lease with Ladco. I asked her if this new piece of equipment was still valued at $4000 since I was continuing to pay the $54/month installment.  She assured me, yes it was.

Well I did my own research.  The same equipment was on sale on its manufacturer's website for $300.

Enraged, I asked her to cancel the contract and I'd send back the equipment, since this was not the deal that was represented.

Her response - "sorry, you signed a contract"

And there is the scam.

Ladco leasing and Bullseye put together a pretty clever trap.  Beware.  Don't go anywhere near these companies.

I'm in a long battle now to get out of a dishonest, faulty agreement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2010 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ladco-Leasing/Thornton-Colorado-80241/Ladco-Leasing-Bullseye-Payment-Solutions-scam-credit-card-processing-scam-ladco-bullsey-666374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ladco Leasing