Complaint Review: Ladco Leasing

• Submitted: Wed, February 27, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, February 27, 2008

• Reported By:Washington Pennsylvania
Ladco Leasing
555 ST Charles Dr Suite 200 Thousand Oaks, California U.S.A.

Ladco Leasing - Encore Payment Systems They baited me with phony calls about home remoldeling and if i excepted visa, this happened a couple of times and then they called with great offer with no strings attached, telling me that I can return the machine and owe nothing they told me there not responsable for any thing the agents says to get the sale. Thousand Oaks California

I spoke to George Thompson and just yelled at me on the phone and told me to pay my bill our they are going to take me to court. I tried to return the machine and they were no longer there. I fill i was missled and told by there agent Amy Saxer that I could return this product any time and they would lease it to some one else and it happen all the time. I asked multiple times if I can return this machine at anytime with out any binding contract and they said yes. This was all done by phone while I was at a Home depot using there fax machine have the stuff I do not remember even seeing. They said I confirmed it with some one elles and I only taked to Amy Saxer.

I think they are wrong for using bait and hook calling and asking if i can bid on a basement job or a addition to a house and i said yes, and then they asked if I accept Visa I said no they hang up. This went on for a couple of weeks then I get this drop dead dell that was from hell were they want $3000. from me to pay off the contract.

Washington, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2008 07:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ladco-Leasing/Thousand-Oaks-California-91360-3985/Ladco-Leasing-Encore-Payment-Systems-They-baited-me-with-phony-calls-about-home-remoldel-312733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ladco Leasing