Complaint Review: Ladco Leasing

• Submitted: Wed, May 20, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 22, 2010

• Reported By:Boynton Beach Florida
Ladco Leasing
555 Saint Charles Drive Thousand Oaks, California U.S.A.

Ladco Leasing Ripoff Update re Ladco-WMP Thousand Oaks California

*Consumer Comment: LADCO and Paragim Direct

*General Comment: LADCO SCAM

*Consumer Comment: Answers for Ladco Leasing?

I met with the FBI today and they were astounded by the extent of what Ladco is doing. I showed them the almost countless complaints in over 28 states and counting. I also filed a report with the local Police Dept. Likewise,they were appalled at the nature of this scam. Both agencies advised all of us to file as many complaints with the FBI, Federal Trade Commission, California Dept. of Consumer Affairs and any othe agency that deals with gross consumer abuse. By the way, the FBI complaint is official. I also spoke with the Secret Service on Federal and local level. The scam is basically that once you are scammed by Ladco, you pay them protection money to not report you to Experian. What they offer is a merchant processing machine that retails for about $200 for about $4000 to $6000 via a deceptive sales pitch with false promices and a deceptive lease presented by a frontlinee scam sales rep. In some cases they will complete incomplete applications and allegations of fraud and forgery are prevalent. It is inconceivable that Wholesale Merchant Processing is not totally in bed with Ladco. File as many complaints as possible.

Ladco Scam Victim
Boynton Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2009 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ladco-Leasing/Thousand-Oaks-California-91360/Ladco-Leasing-Ripoff-Update-re-Ladco-WMP-Thousand-Oaks-California-453843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ladco Leasing

LADCO and Paragim Direct

AUTHOR: rgwhiteusa - (USA)

I too been victimize by Paradigm Direct sale person. She lied to me that I have 60 days to cancel.. But Paradigm Direct said there is no cancellation clause on the agreement. As of now, I have not receiver any contract. Beware those companies, the Paradigm Direct and LADCO leasing. You can contact by email stopthescam@ladcoscam.com. They are gather as many vicitims they can get...

#2 General Comment

LADCO SCAM

AUTHOR: rgwhiteusa - (USA)

You can email stopthescam@ladcoscam.com.  I think they are trying to get more victim for class action law suit.

Answers for Ladco Leasing?

AUTHOR: makeupldy - (United States of America)

I am looking for an update on your original report. I too have been scammed and have filed a report, but haven't been able to find any report that has had a solution.

Ladco reported my account to a CCA agency who is now threatening to sue me if I don't pay $1800 in 90 days. They will only accept $100 a month which I don't have because my business is now closed and I have no income at the moment. I have requested copies of the "lease" and non-cancellation agreement but haven't received those either.

I really need more information before I can submit anything to my local FBI office as they DON"T have a record of this complaint. Any help would be great!

Thanks