• Report: #922053

• Reported By: Duped — Reno Nevada United States of America
Ladco Leasing
7300 Chapman Highway Internet United States of America

Ladco Leasing I Was Duped by Ladco Leasing and Evalon Internet, Internet

I was guided by my former bank, Bank of the West, to consult with Evalon Corp regarding a merchant account for my business.  I wound up leasing a credit card terminal with Ladco Leasing.

After having some difficulty with the equipment, I was quite surprised to find out I am on a 48 month lease at $58/month which is "non-cancellable".  I am currently 18 months into this lease which means I have paid $1,044 so far and If I am to remain on this lease I will have paid an additional $1,740 bringing my grand total to $2784 for a $300 machine.

I was misled and deceived into this agreement and I want out of this lease and recoup the monies I've been cheated.

Please help,

Dave

Reno, NV

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2012 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ladco-Leasing/internet/Ladco-Leasing-I-Was-Duped-by-Ladco-Leasing-and-Evalon-Internet-Internet-922053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ladco Leasing