Complaint Review: Lady Printing

• Updated: Wed, May 09, 2012

• Reported By: JustinG3030 — Southgate Michigan United States of America
Lady Printing
P.O. Box 8429 Internet United States of America

Lady Printing They Rip You Off, Lie about product and are extremely rude! Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: pleased customer

I ordered door hangers from them because they were offering 1000 more flyers for the same price as my normal print company.  On their site they say these are resistant to water and resistant to ripping. That couldnt be further from the truth.  They are made on like copy paper and one drop of water completely crumbles it.  Also, they tear if you blow to hard on them.  I also was shorted by about 300 door hangers.

I contacted them at the guy who answered the phone was very rude.  I requested a call back and of course after a couple days no call.  I finally jumped on the chat and tried to talk to Mandi but couldnt get anywhere.  She didnt even have an excuse or reason for why i was shorted by 300.  This is not how you run a business.  They told me if i shipped them back they would refund me.  I had to pay $40 for shipping to me and another $20 to ship back and they wouldnt refund that!  Your telling me i have to eat the shipping cost of $60 because you lied about your product?

Will never work with them again and i would strongly avoid if your looking to get door hangers done for your business.  They are not anywhere near a quality that i would represent my business with and completely phony from what they state.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2012 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lady-Printing/internet/Lady-Printing-They-Rip-You-Off-Lie-about-product-and-are-extremely-rude-Internet-Inter-880279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lady Printing

pleased customer

AUTHOR: Etidorhpa - ()

I am a very satified customer of Lady Printing.  Printed large postcards  a while back for my cool roof coating biz, spent much time with online printers and went for it.  I was exceedingly please all around: quality, email and follow-up contacts from customer support.  Most importantly price and quality were great.  And also it was easy for me to make my postcard online with them.  I had previously given up on other sites because of that.  I Was googling to find them for another order and noticed this complaint.  I have no knowledge of that guys problem, but I am shocked that his experience was so different than mine.   Thought Id give the flip side feedback