Complaint Review: Lafaye Impression

Lafaye Impression
190 Nancy Jane Rd. havelock, North Carolina United States of America

Lafaye Impression This Company is a total rip off havelock, North Carolina

*Author of original report: Heading

I spoke to an individual named Brad sound like (allegedly); who said Helpful Internet.net was affiliated with Smart Living Company.

He knew the correct details of my account and said this company (Helpful Internet.net) would assist (for a fee, of course) in getting a higher profile online and move my website into making money.

He said he could get me a full website for $299.00, I paid e-commerce $100 which cleared on 8/2/2012 and have since found out this is not anything concerned with smart living company (SMC); my coach or anything else. Since than i put a stop on all future drafts from my account.

I want my $100 returned and refunded.

Its hard to get a return phone call from them., concerning this matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2012 06:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lafaye-Impression/havelock-North-Carolina-28532/Lafaye-Impression-This-Company-is-a-total-rip-off-havelock-North-Carolina-936232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lafaye Impression

Heading

AUTHOR: Raymond - (United States of America)

The Heading on this report is not correct, I reoeat its not correct.  I should read E-commerce (Helpfulinternet.net) This company is a rip off. Another report was submitted with the correct information.  I was the victum.  The content is correct but not the heading.  Lafaye Impression is good.