Complaint Review: Lafitness Renton

• Updated: Tue, October 26, 2010

• Reported By: ann — Renton Washington United States of America
Lafitness Renton
485 Renton Center Way SW Renton, Washington United States of America

Lafitness Renton La Fitness Sports Clubs Website (425) 272-1300 impolite representative Renton, Washington

I was introduced to this club by friend. I went one time and had great time swimming.Marry sale representative asked me to come and have introduction and give me a tour .I agree I would come so she introduced me to their club and give a tour . I came today and Marry was not there ?? Also to mentioned she called four time regarding this an appointment . Anyway There was a dark long hair lady with dark eyes who approached and asked me why I am here ? After I explained just like here she said big :WHAT " I thought she did not understand me so I repeated and she again replayed ;What ? What introduction . I said hey it looks like you are not understanding what I am talking about .If you worked here you would probably hear about having to introduce new people to the club . With same voice and laugh she replyed I am longer here them everybody else . I said it would be the best we just cancel whole an appointment and if I go home .She just said :What ?I turned my back and as I waking to exit I want to see her face again so turn my body toward her again quickly I saw her eyeballing with front receptionist .I just asked he to have some respect so she can wait so I can exit the building .What was really amazing is that she never even came to realized that she should could said : I am sorry I did not hear ,or I apologize could you come again . I will make sure to write this review on more pages to try to make some decision maker to think very hard before they hire somebody like this lady .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2010 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lafitness-Renton/Renton-Washington-98056/Lafitness-Renton-La-Fitness-Sports-Clubs-Website-425-272-1300-impolite-representative-655525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lafitness Renton