Complaint Review: Lago

• Updated: Tue, March 18, 2003

• Reported By:Warren Ohio
Lago
www.lagoonline.com Internet Europe

Lago ripoff dishonest fraudulant billing false promises they take your money and don't send the product. Internet

I have a game called Flightsimulater 98,I was on line with Simviation web sight and found a program addon to my game called FSTraffic2.

This program gives you more air traffic to the game to make it more realistic. The program only give me a half hour time to use. To use this program to full extent you have to purchase a code to active full use of this program from LAGO Co. I did this, went to there web sight and payed for the code twice at a price at $10.00 US currancy each,from my credit card.

The dates of purchases are 01\31\2003 and 02\11\2003.
I never recieved the codes which Lago said they will send to me via e-mail. I e-mail them and wrote to them of the purchase and never receiving the codes and never recived a reply from them at anytime.

I want my money back and feel I have been lied to, cheated and mislead. This company should not be on the internet selling anything if they are going to take money from people and never return a product.

Stephen
Warren, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2003 09:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lago/internet/Lago-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulant-billing-false-promises-they-take-your-money-and-dont-sen-1032850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lago