Complaint Review: Laguna Bay Spas

• Updated: Sat, February 09, 2013

• Reported By: Don — myrtle beach South Carolina United States of America
Laguna Bay Spas
1044 Fordtown Rd. Kingsport, Tennessee United States of America

Laguna Bay Spas worst customer service, will not answer or return calls. Kingsport, Tennessee

*UPDATE Employee: Thank You

*Author of original report: All is well

Laguna Bay Spas is nothing but a ripoff company.  I purchased a new spa from them in August 2012 in Nov 2012 the spa electronics burnt out. It took me 3 weeks just to get someone in the service dept to answer after leaving countless messages. Finally some one called me and I told them the problem, after I had to take the spa apart and diagnose it over the phone with them. He said he would send the parts and that was the last I heard from the service dept.

Two weeks later the parts show up with no information on who was going to install them. So after another 2 weeks of calling and leaving messages and nobody calling me back, I sent an email to the corporate office. I got an email back with the company name of who was doing their service work.  The tech came out from a local pool company 10 days after I called them and of course discovered that the wrong parts were sent and that the problem was much worse.

It is now the end of Jan 2013 and my spa is still down and nobody from the company will call me back to help. The local pool company Arnold's Pools in Myrtle Beach SC is not interested in helping with getting the right parts, "they don't want to get involved" but they do want the work so they can get paid a fee. Don't get me wrong the service guy from Arnold's was very nice and knew what he was doing. But come on, if Arnold's is going to do service work then they should order the parts

I will update my posts as this saga unfolds.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 07:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Laguna-Bay-Spas/Kingsport-Tennessee-37663/Laguna-Bay-Spas-worst-customer-service-will-not-answer-or-return-calls-Kingsport-Tenne-1005777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Laguna Bay Spas

AUTHOR: Randy Johns - (United States of America)

We appreciate all our customers and take all problems seriously, and we are thankful to have the opportunity to correct any dispute with our valued customers. Thank You for allowing us to get your spa back to your satisfaction.

All is well

AUTHOR: Don - (USA)

I am back to being happy with my Laguna Bay Spa.  The company did call and set up a repair through a local pool company.  Last night I relaxed in my spa, had an icy cold diet coke and listened to my music on the spa stereo speakers. Best of all my daughter will be able to get some relief for her back problems.  Thank you Laguna for coming through, my X-6 runs perfect now.