Complaint Review: Lake Auto Sales

• Updated: Wed, May 15, 2013

• Reported By: DominicksMama — East Providence Rhode Island
Lake Auto Sales
26 Social Street Providence, Select State/Province USA

Lake Auto Sales Sold me a lemon, almost got in an accident with my baby boy, and still refuses to fix my car Providence Rhode Island

They will scam you and have you sign a warranty that voids out the lemon law. I bought a car and within a month, the car wouldn't start in the morning and then died on me on the highway while transporting my son. I almost got into a car accident because the car died while I was in traffic, risking both me and my son's life. I brought the car back and they refused to fix the car because when I bought the car, they voided the lemon law and replaced it with a warranty that only covers the transmission! A couple days later, the car died again on the highway, and ended up getting towed. The repair shop that my car got towed to notified me that the timing belt was faulty, even though Lake Auto Sales told me when I bought the car that the timing belt was just replaced. It was misleading information that endangered me and my child's life, because if I had known, I wouldn't have bought the car.

I went to the BBB, the General Attorney's office, and a lawyer... and soon will get a reply about how to deal with these scammers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lake-Auto-Sales/Providence-Select-StateProvince-02904/Lake-Auto-Sales-Sold-me-a-lemon-almost-got-in-an-accident-with-my-baby-boy-and-still-r-1051258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lake Auto Sales