• Report: #862016

• Reported By: Ruth K — Auburndale Florida United States of America
Lakeland Toyota
1200 Memorial Hwy 92 Lakeland, Florida United States of America

Lakeland Toyota Sales Manager; Robby ShoppingCardStore Lakeland, Florida

I was promised one of several items, if I were to test drive a Toyota.  We did that.  We did find a used Honda we liked real well.  The salesman would not give us the price on it.  He did not know I had checks I could of bought it with in my purse.  He kept insisting we try the Dodge Caravan, we did not want one and did not try it.  He didn't even give us the gift card.  When I complained to the desk they just gave me the shoppingcardstore card, which was to be worth $300.  There was nothing, but junk when I went to the web site and they wanted S&H for all items, which was as much as the product was worth in many cases. I did call the sales manager to tell him of his saleman's (under management) actions.  They did not bother to see if they still had that car or give us something worth our time.  Because of this we will never buy a car from this dealership.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2012 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lakeland-Toyota/Lakeland-Florida-33815/Lakeland-Toyota-Sales-Manager-Robby-ShoppingCardStore-Lakeland-Florida-862016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lakeland Toyota