Complaint Review: Lakeside Collections

• Reported By: Christy — Trumbull Nebraska United States of America
Lakeside Collections
Internet, Illinois United States of America

Lakeside Collections Will not refund full amount Internet, Illinois

*Author of original report: Dispute resolved

I returned two tables to Lakeside Collections because they were junk. When you went to put them together the fake wood broke. They sent me two return labels by e-mail and one UPS label. I taped the two boxes together and returned. ups tracking # 1Z057R1V9095843065. Package was received on Feb. 1st and signed by employee, Waters.

Lakeside did refund to me today $23.95 for one table. They will not acknowledge receipt of two tables. I am trying to get a refund for the other $23.95 plus tax on the two tables. I am expecting an additional refund of $27.07. I have sent several e-mails and keep getting a response that they refunded $23.95. They are ignoring my request for the refund of two tables.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2012 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lakeside-Collections/Internet-Illinois-/Lakeside-Collections-Will-not-refund-full-amount-Internet-Illinois-835348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lakeside Collections

Dispute resolved

AUTHOR: Christy - (United States of America)

Jody at phone # 847-615-7356 just called me and said that I will receive a 2nd refund of $23.95.  Also, they are refunding to me the shipping cost of $10.60.  So, I will have a total of 3 credits to my credit card.  I am happy that my dispute is resolved.