• Report: #291959

• Submitted: Sun, December 16, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, December 16, 2007

• Reported By:Verona Pennsylvania
Laketon TV
10491 Frankstown Road Penn Hills, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Laketon TV Why Ill never go to Laketon TV again Penn Hills Pennsylvania

I went to LaketonTV to get a television for my girlfriend for Christmas. I put $100 down to hold it until the week before. The salesman, Tom, then starts to ask me about what cable provider I have and then to convince me satellite TV would be so much better; better picture, more HD channels so on and so forth, so I decided to try it. After signing a form to schedule the install I find out my landlord doesn't want a dish hanging on his renovated apartment which out of respect I understood. So I tried to called LaketonTV and tell them I can't do the install only to now find out I will be charged $300 dollars if I cancel. They wanted to call my landlord and say that I have the right to install a dish but I told them again I won't do that to my landlord. To add to the insult since I am being charged $300 I can't afford the TV I wanted as a Christmas gift and now LaketonTV says I will also lose my $100 deposit. Is this the way we do business. I walk in the store with great expectations and walk out owing $400 and nothing to show, I,m still in disbelief unMerry Christmas!

Varippedoff
Verona, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2007 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Laketon-TV/Penn-Hills-Pennsylvania-15235/Laketon-TV-Why-Ill-never-go-to-Laketon-TV-again-Penn-Hills-Pennsylvania-291959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Laketon TV