Complaint Review: Lakewood Church - Victoria Osteen

• Updated: Tue, August 20, 2013

• Reported By: Terry — Houston Texas
Lakewood Church - Victoria Osteen
3700 Southwest Freeway Houston, Texas USA

Lakewood Church - Victoria Osteen Victoria Osteen Sexual Harrassment Houston Texas

I work for a plumbing company and I am a project manager and estimater. I was assigned to do a bid for an expansion at Lakewood Church. While there I met Victoria Osteen. We were alone in a private area of the building and she told me that if I would give them a low bid that I could have sex with her right there on the carpet. She is attractive but I said no I can't, I am married. Then she said I could make a high bid and I could have sex with her. Again I said no. She got mad and told me to leave which I did. Then my boss got mad because he says its a good paying account. I should not have been harrassed like this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2013 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lakewood-Church-Victoria-Osteen/Houston-Texas/Lakewood-Church-Victoria-Osteen-Victoria-Osteen-Sexual-Harrassment-Houston-Texas-1077475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lakewood Church - Victoria Osteen