Complaint Review: Lamar Gilmore III

• Updated: Fri, June 22, 2012

• Reported By: rvh — Wisconsin United States of America
Lamar Gilmore III
123 Main Street Internet United States of America

Lamar Gilmore III Mr. Gilmore Liar, Rip Off Artisit, Con-Man, Will trick you into "FREE" offers (that he gets paid for you to complete) in exchange for his "business consulting and NEVER deliver!!! Internet

Lamar Gilmore III (aka Mr. Gilmore - as he likes to be called- because apparently he believes he's that important) is a complete con's man.  He ran an ad on Craigslist advertising an Inbound Sales opportunity with a very well known Lead Generation Software (Lead Net Pro) which I responded to.  I already owned the software but was interested in learning how he had set up his automated Sales funnel and some other functionality of the software to increase my revenue potential.  He seemed to be very well versed, has very professional presentations put together, is very articulate and overall, just a great "talker" (translation: he's a snake in disguise).

He would normally make a $300 commission from people responding to his ad because they would have to invest in the software and he would then set them up w/his inbound call center business model (which I desired) and his automated sales system. [continued below]....
.....  But since I already owned the software, he suggested that he could offer his consulting services at a discounted rate of $200 and offered 2 methods of paying for his consulting.  1st being pay upfront via Paypal or 2nd being complete some "supposedly FREE offers" (they are NOT all FREE - cost me close to $50) using one of those freebie trial offer sites called Free Treasure Chest, he gets paid a commission for each offer you complete (commission varies from $20-$60 per offer for him) to equate to the $200 and then he would give his consulting once he verified all offers were validated.  I opted to completed the trial offers rather than invest $200 up front.  Everything was all good while I was going through that process, he would call me everyday, sometimes 2- 3 times per day to verify where I was at with completing each offer.

Once all the offers were done, we spoke one last time to supposedly set up a meeting time to go over all of the topics that I told him that I wanted him to cover with me.  On that he call, he advised me that he felt it would be best if recorded training videos for each of the topics and that he would send them to me in about 3 days via email.  He said he felt it would be easier for both of us that way and if I had any questions about anything, I could just call him or email him directly and we could discuss it.  I agreed to that, we ended the conversation and I waited for the training material to arrive in my inbox.

Needless to say, that was 3 weeks ago.  I have called, emailed, texted and left numerous voicemails; none of which he has bothered to respond to or answer.  He has been paid on all the offers that I completed because inside the back office of Free Treasure Chest you can verify that those payments  were made and I totaled up the commission he made off of me with those offers, they totaled over $300.

I wanted to post this for anyone else that may come in contact with this smooth talking criminal.  Be ware,  DO NOT fall for his slick talking professionalism (he's GOOD) because you'll be stuck holding the bag at the end while "Mr. Gilmore" is probably laughing his a** off cashing in on his commission checks all the way to the bank!  I'm going to look into a way to report him to Free Treasure Chest as well to see if his commissions can be reversed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2012 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lamar-Gilmore-III/internet/Lamar-Gilmore-III-Mr-Gilmore-Liar-Rip-Off-Artisit-Con-Man-Will-trick-you-into-FREE-o-901394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lamar Gilmore III