Complaint Review: Lambert & Lambert Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, August 17, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 17, 2012

• Reported By: Jay — Cincinnati Ohio United States of America
Lambert & Lambert Inc.
11180 Zealand Ave North Minneapolis, MN 55316 Minneapolis, Minnesota United States of America

Lambert & Lambert TheyTook my Money Minneapolis, Minnesota

I sent my Invention to Lambert & Lambert and paid them $199.00. After Taking my money, all they sent back to me was some papers and drawings of other peoples inventions that had nothing at all to do with my invention. I tried several times to email them to get my money back, and they never replied to me. This company has Ripped me off. This company did Nothing for me. All they did was take my money and RUN. ( Please stay away from Lambert & Lambert unless you want to loose your money.)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2012 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lambert-Lambert-Inc/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55316/Lambert-Lambert-TheyTook-my-Money-Minneapolis-Minnesota-928606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lambert & Lambert Inc.