Complaint Review: Lamnia

• Submitted: Mon, September 24, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, September 24, 2012

• Reported By: Mary — Gharghur Malta
Lamnia

Lamnia Connection does not work, no response to messages, payment for renewal taken in error Internet

I have been using Lamnia for 3 years and have had frequent problems but they have usually been resolved quite quickly through the live support service.  A week ago my connection stopped working. The live support service never seems to be available. I received a response to my e-mail to say there is nothing wrong with my connection.  Further messages remained unanswered.

When I checked my PayPal account to see if my subscription has expired I found that a renewal payment has been taken by Lamnia in June 2012 and again in September 2012.  I have sent several messages about this but have had no reply.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2012 06:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lamnia/internet/Lamnia-Connection-does-not-work-no-response-to-messages-payment-for-renewal-taken-in-er-945653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lamnia