Complaint Review: Lamnia

• Reported By: Lamnia victim —
Lamnia
Internet USA

Lamnia Ignored by support team for 6 months Internet

I have written to Lamnia on at least 50 occasions to get information regarding the service that I have fully paid them for...

initially I asked if my subscription was automatically recharged to Paypal - I was considering leaving their VPN connection and I could not recall when my subscription ended ( I was offered 2 extra months the last time I renewed - to stay with them, so was confused)

i wrote at least 15 times either to the support@lamnia address or the 'online' support window.

I recieved NOT ONE SINGLE response....nice service.

i then had started to get connection issues so I sent another 30 or 40 of the same request....asking for help...I live in Thailand and the only way I can connect to my (fully paid) Sky a TV connection, is by using a Vpn. I pay a high price for 30mbps net speed knowing that my VPN is like to reduce this to 3 - 5 mbps. I have been unable to watch any tv in English for more than a month because these charlatans have hung me and my family out to dry - we have been ignored completely and I wonder if it's because they got an inkling that we would be leaving them. In 20 attempts their 'on line support' has NEVER EVERRR ANSWERED either immediately or in response to a forwarded email....because their staff were too busy elsewhere. This I believe is a lie and I question that this service is manned 1 hour a day let alone the declared 18 hours.

this company took my money and when I was in trouble they dropped me like a stone - I can do nothing now as they can't be bothered to answer any of my emails.

i will knock on their door when I h*o to London next but in the meantime I'd advise anyone thinking of using their service to reconsider - unless of course you'll be happy with an incredibly slow functioning VPN and non existent customer support.

i have been forced to buy a 2nd service so that my family can merely enjoy some english tv......

lamnia - contact me and explain why your service to me has been disgraceful....PLEASE....I relish the chance to resend 50 emails!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2014 12:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lamnia/internet/Lamnia-Ignored-by-support-team-for-6-months-Internet-1170432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lamnia