Complaint Review: Lamplighter Homes

• Updated: Sun, July 07, 2013

• Reported By: Dean — Rochester New York
Lamplighter Homes
Internet USA

Lamplighter Homes John Valerio He ripped me Off $500 .I put a purchase offer in on 26Garland Ave with a$500 deposit. He says the offer was not excepted (I dont beleive he every submitted)and kept my $500 deposit.  Rochester new york

John Valario owner of Lamplighter homes is a Scam Artist .He shows homes with no intent to actually sell and keeps the purchase offer deposits. He has apparently been doing this for quite a long time. I put a purchase offer on 26 Garland Ave 14606 .

He requested $500 deposit .After he said the offer wasnt excepted ( I dont beleave it was ever submitted) He has not returned my deposit .He has made me drive around rochester to meet him to get my deposit and doesnt show up. He also says its in the mail and that never makes it either. I dont understand how this man can practice real astate in new york and get away with ripping off dozen of clients without any consequences. He wont answere his calls because for avbiouse reasons he has to screen his calls . If your not a client that he has ripped off ,then he will get back to you. Beware Of this realtor. Also he is partnered up with REMAX and they are well aware of his business practices and still have no problem doing buiness with him.

Dean D

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2013 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lamplighter-Homes/internet/Lamplighter-Homes-John-Valerio-He-ripped-me-Off-500-I-put-a-purchase-offer-in-on-26Garl-1064996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lamplighter Homes