Complaint Review: Lamps Plus

• Reported By: Carl — Dallas Texas
Lamps Plus
20250 Plummer St Chatsworth, California USA

Lamps Plus lampsplus.com Refused to correct their mistake Chatsworth California

Their wesbite said I was ordering Lightolier light fixtures part number 1101F2642U.  I ordered 41 of them.  A week later I receive a completely different item.  I immediately contact customer service which informs me that I made a mistake and they will not pay for the return shipping, but will exchange them if I pay the cost to return them.

I know it is easy to make a mistake when buying something online.  I've done it before, so I know to check. This is not the case.  I triple checked the item number.  I printed the order and know I ordered the correct fixture.  I looked at their website, and it has changed.  I Googled the webpage and used the cached feature and found that a week ago they had my item listed with the wrong SKU number, thus the mistake.

I have clear and compelling proof that they are the one that listed the item wrong, then they expect me to pay the cost to return these items.

I won't do business with a company that has such poor customer service, and I hope you will consider this and the other ripoffreports from others that experienced the same thing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lamps-Plus/Chatsworth-California-91311/Lamps-Plus-lampspluscom-Refused-to-correct-their-mistake-Chatsworth-California-1056063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lamps Plus