Complaint Review: Lancaster County Children And Youth Service

• Submitted: Sun, July 13, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, July 13, 2008

• Reported By:Columbia Pennsylvania
Lancaster County Children And Youth Service
410 W Main St Mount Joy, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Lancaster County Children And Youth Service Lied on a report Mount Joy Pennsylvania

It started back in Feb. when I took my son to the hospital to be checked out for some injuries he had sustained. The doctors treating him said they suspected it was child abuse and had reported it. The lady from the agency had then filed her report and seperated me from my family. She then transfered the file to the county that my family was sent to for services a few weeks went by when my wife had grown impatient and gave them a call to see if and when I could at least visit my kids and when talking to the case worker my wife had found out that the worker from Lancaster had put in her report that I had punched my son in the face when in fact I told her nothing and waited to talk to the authorities. I later found out that these agencies get paid based on the number of families they seperate, what is this county coming too? People paid to seperate families no wonder the divorce rate is so high, it's do to useless agencies like this that we pay a countless number of tax money to every year.

Rob
Columbia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2008 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lancaster-County-Children-And-Youth-Service/Mount-Joy-Pennsylvania-17552/Lancaster-County-Children-And-Youth-Service-Lied-on-a-report-Mount-Joy-Pennsylvania-350676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lancaster County Children And Youth Service