Complaint Review: Lancaster County Children and Youth Agency

• Updated: Sun, November 13, 2011

• Reported By: OUTRAGED — oxford Pennsylvania USA
Lancaster County Children and Youth Agency
900 east king street Lancaster, Pennsylvania United States of America

Lancaster County Children and Youth Agency Corrupt county agencies and officails Lancaster, Pennsylvania

I was married for 7yrs and had two wonderful children to a very troubled woman. On November 05,2005 she left and my problems began......First she filed a PFA to guarentee her custody of our children, then she was going to domestic relations to garnish my wages. She has done this to several different men to also gain custody of her other children EXCEPT for a daughter who is mentally ill. She filed the PFA weeks after she had left when I told her i was going to hire a private investigator to find my children. Later she dropped the PFA on me to gain the redsidence in which we once shared. After I hired an attorney to represnt me I found out the judicial system of Lancaster county is corrupt and bias against men. Each judge being more bias then the next as I was informed I will not be able to get a fair trial. When with my attorney I informed her of her unstable living and was worried about the health and welfare of my children only later to be informed my daughter had been molested by my ex wifes family member. This was informed to me on January 02, 2006 by lancaster county children and youth services. Neither child was removed from the custody of my wife during this investigation, not even after the conviction of the family member.

Through the years i have delt with numerious instances of false accusations and dealing with Lancaster County Children and Youth Agencies as well as the police and the removal of my son from my home. Each time the accusations were proven to be unfounded. Once again my son was removed from my home on November 10,2011 and yet again for false accusations. This time the motive is my ex wife wanting to move to Florida with my daughter that i expressed to her I would not allow this to happen. Where is my childrens protection and where is my protection. I cannot afford an attorney as my income states I make to much for help yet the money i recieve states I am poor. Where do i turn and what do i do? What about my room mate and her 4 children? How are they expected to deal with this? When will the time come when a paternal mother is not given a free pass to do as she sees is fit no matter who it hurts. When can a man who can solidly prove himself get a chance to raise his children get the chance and live in peace? When is it going to not be about money and actually be about the welfare of the children? Here i stand a father who is willing to take care of his kids not only finacially but emotionally as well. I was a child who was in the sytem as a kid, going from foster home to foster home so i no how this can affect the mental staus of a child. I was in foster care for 12 years and was physically and emotionially beaten. I delt with Lancaster County children and Youth then and as they also failed me as they all only saw me as a troubled kid. I had nobody to be the voice i needed. My children need a voice of reason and that is what i am trying to do. But i need some help in doing this and need to no where my outlets are.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2011 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lancaster-County-Children-and-Youth-Agency/Lancaster-Pennsylvania-/Lancaster-County-Children-and-Youth-Agency-Corrupt-county-agencies-and-officails-Lancaste-797568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lancaster County Children and Youth Agency