Complaint Review: Lancaster Referrals

• Updated: Wed, October 17, 2012

• Reported By: Kristine — Oakley California United States of America
Lancaster Referrals
4050 W. Maple Road Bloomfield Hills, Michigan United States of America

Lancaster Referrals LOAN SCAMM...DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY Bloomfield Hills, Michigan

They called me and my husband and said to call them cause they approved us for a 10k loan which we were desperately looking for since we are behind with all of our bills because I've been out of work. My husband called Richard Parker back.  He said we would have to western union him $800.00 as collateral since we had bad credit score, but it would go towards my loan with a 7% interest over 5 years. My payment was going to be $200.38 a month. And as soon as i wired him the $800.00 the $10k would be put in my account within a few hours.

Being so desperate with our last $800.00 we sent the money western union.  Waited a couple hours for our money to post and when it didn't my husband tried to call Richard Parker, but would only get his voicemail.  He tried several times over the next few days to get ahold of him.  When we finally did they said they needed an additional $800.00 in order for the loan to go through.  My husband told them that we don't have another $800 to our name.  He then asked him to send our $800.00 dollars back and amazingly they said it was going to take them a month to get us our money back.  We are desperate to get that money back now and get a 10k loan if anyone can please help bring justice immediately, we would be so greatfull.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2012 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lancaster-Referrals/Bloomfield-Hills-Michigan-48301/Lancaster-Referrals-LOAN-SCAMMDO-NOT-USE-THIS-COMPANY-Bloomfield-Hills-Michigan-956263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lancaster Referrals