Complaint Review: Lance Denha & Associates Law Firm

• Submitted: Fri, July 27, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, July 27, 2012

• Reported By: MC — Georgia United States of America
Lance Denha & Associates Law Firm

Lance Denha & Associates Law Firm I was misled and taken advantage of by this firm, Internet

Lance Denha and Associates - RUN!! RUN AWAY FAST!  If you are in mortgage trouble and are facing foreclosure or an auction, DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES hire this firm or send them money.  They did not follow through with promises made to me.

From Sept. 2011 to July 2012 I paid this firm over $7000 (which could have been going towards my arrearage) under the promise that they would get a new deal negotiated with Wells Fargo for me.  In the end, all they did was manage to postpone the auction on my  house for almost a year.  I am now in the process of filing bankruptcy.

They talk a slick game and make it easy for you to believe that they know how to handle this.  But they can't and don't.

Fax machine never receives faxes, always got "we never received that email" even though I have confirmation it was sent to them.  The only time I  ever got updates on my case was when I called them to bug them.  I will be filing a formal complaint with the Florida Bar Association.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2012 06:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lance-Denha-Associates-Law-Firm/internet/Lance-Denha-Associates-Law-Firm-I-was-misled-and-taken-advantage-of-by-this-firm-Inter-918269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lance Denha & Associates Law Firm