Complaint Review: Lance Denha Law

• Updated: Wed, August 28, 2013

• Reported By: Victim of Scam — St Louis Missouri
Lance Denha Law
1401 N University Dr 2nd Floor Coral Springs Fl 33 Coral Springs, Florida USA

Lance Denha Law Greg Spinner and Bob Greenberg Lance Denha Law is a scam. They promise the world, take your money and deliver nothing! Coral Springs Florida

In February a representative, James Sette, from Lance Denha Law Firm contacted me and said I was a perfect candidate for the new government laws that has passed for home owners who's home value had decreased in value and was below the mortgage amount. He also went on to explain how they could get my second mortgage wiped out and the interest on my first mortgage reduced dramatically. Under their direction, I was told not to make any mortgatge payments and they would have this resolved within 60 to 90 days. Well, after 60 days, I began to worry because I had no communication other than the payment deductions from my checking account, and began to contact them repeatedly trying to get answers as to the status of my case. Five months into the nightmare, and over $3,000 in payments to Lance Denha Law, I received a very casual call informing me that my loan modification was denied and thy could no longer do anything for me and if I did not begin payments doubling my original mortgage payment imediately, I would lose my home. They said my lender will begin foreclosure. I had no warning, no support, nothing. Now I am facing foreclosure on my home and have no idea of what direction to go.

We need to fight to stop scam artists like Lance Denha. And also, the actual owners are Greg Spinner and Bob Greenberg, not Lance Denha. They just pay a young law student off to use his name for the license. Please help me close this office down before they cause more innocent victims to loose their home.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2013 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lance-Denha-Law/Coral-Springs-Florida-33071/Lance-Denha-Law-Greg-Spinner-and-Bob-Greenberg-Lance-Denha-Law-is-a-scam-They-promise-th-1079983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lance Denha Law