Complaint Review: Lance DuDeck

• Submitted: Sat, February 25, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 08, 2013

• Reported By: Yvonne from Showcase Drive — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Lance DuDeck
2408 Totem Pole court Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Lance DuDeck Marisa DuDeck, Patience Bristol, Jared Shafer Lance DuDeck steals money he took $1500 from me Las Vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Lance DuDeck owes me money

*Consumer Comment: FALSE CLAIM

*General Comment: False Claim

Lance:
This is your former next-door neighbor, Yvonne.  Did you forget about me?  You borrowed $1500, and never paid me back.  Woody always said you were a filthy bum who just lived off of your parents.  Im sorry to say I didnt listen and gave you my fifteen hundred dollars because you needed money for food.

I know you were homeless from San Diego when you moved into your parents home. You were a wreck and your father took you in and tried to help. Our neighbor across the street said they saw you mistreating your parents. Well I guess that is the way you repay anyone who tries to help you.   Unfortunately I felt sorry for you and tried to help.  That was my big mistake.  You said you wanted to find Christ, but it was all a scam to get money. You pull this Christian scam when you need money.
I recently learned from your former girl friend Patience Bristol you received close to $200,000 from your deceased parents. It is ironic Im writing this report on the second anniversary of your mothers death.   Did you try to call me to pay back your loan?  No because you are a parasite just like your father always said.

Patience also said her messing around with you caused her divorce.  Well another mess created by your open marriage, which you wanted Christ to fix. Lance god helps those who will help themselves. You have lived your life begging for hand outs, which will never come.  Only now you have some of your fathers hard earned money, which you could never earn on your own.

Lance in 2007 you lived next to us on Showcase Drive.  I saw Patience Bristol sneaking into your garage on at least ten occasions at midnight and there was a funny smell coming out from your home.  I learned later that was from your meth lab.  Patience used to visit you a lot before you were kicked out of your parents house for not keeping up with the payments.  Mike who is Patiences former husband paid us a visit and we told him what we know.

Then we have that little matter of the stolen video equipment your so-called wife tried to pay me back with.  Your wife was drunk and bragged about how she helped you steal items from the Venetian.  Marisa told us she could get anything we wanted because she works in customer service for this hotel.  We called the police and as usual nothing was done. We learned your protector Jared Shafer made some calls and everything went away.

Then we have the time where you showed us the childrens clothing, which you were to deliver to Jared Shafer so he could dress up his hookers.   You bragged about how you did little favors for Mr. Shafer in exchange for his help.

I know you are dealing in auto parts and fixing cars.  Unfortunately everything you do is a scam.  No one in Las Vegas will do business with you when they learn about you and your so-called open thieving wife Marisa.

Pay back your loan Lance DuDeck.  Jim in San Diego who you borrowed money from called me to learn where you live.  I gave him your address and telephone number.  Jim wants his $100 returned along with the tools you took when you left his residence.

Lance did you pay back your student loan from San Diego.  Someone should contact them and let them know you have money.  Expect another dime to be dropped on your pointed head.

I close by asking you to make your payments.  Return all that equipment you and Marisa took from those unsuspecting guests at the Venetian.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2012 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lance-DuDeck/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89117/Lance-DuDeck-Marisa-DuDeck-Patience-Bristol-Jared-Shafer-Lance-DuDeck-steals-money-he-to-844581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lance DuDeck

Lance DuDeck owes me money

AUTHOR: Deon leveaux - (USA)

Lance DuDeck also owes me money.  I gave him $750 in 2009 after he had to leave his parents home.  I know I will never be paid and have forgotton about it and moved on.  Lance I know you are attempting to cover your actions by filing this false report.  I don't have any knowledge about the person who wrote this report.  All I can say is you owe me money.  You don't have to pay because you will live with the life you have created    .

FALSE CLAIM

AUTHOR: wayland702 - (United States of America)

ADDITIONAL INFO:  I previously forgot to mention Mike and Marcy DuDeck's daughter's name... Heidi Pascal, resident of Marina Del Rey, CA (wife of Charles Pascal).

As an FYI, the person that posted this can be traced, via:  (1) Every computer has its own IP address (2) RipOffReport can verify via Account Information.

RipOffReport.com has been notified to start a validation/verification process... and has all the contact information to talk to my mother Yvonne directly. Legal action can proceed if this is not removed.  You can NOT post complaints impersonating others (see below).

Impersonating Another Person Online is Now a Punishable Crime in California Penal Code Section 528.5

#3 General Comment

False Claim

AUTHOR: wayland702 - (United States of America)

I am the son (John) of Yvonne & Woody on Showcase Drive... and she (my Mom) definitely did not write this. The funny part about this is that she doesn't even use a computer or know how to use one. I'm sure the User-ID that was used to post this article is proof enough that the content was NOT posted by her.  I honestly think that posting an article fictitiously is criminal itself. REMOVE this post immediately... before further action is taken. If you want to address an issue, please address it yourself without getting others involved. As far as I know, there has been ongoing hatred between Lance and his sister... personally, I think it's time to move on and live your lives peacefully. Trust me, the $1500 that you claim Lance owes my parents... totally untrue... they never ever loaned him money.