Complaint Review: Lance Edwards

• Updated: Tue, May 14, 2013

• Reported By: Angry investor — Boise Idaho
Lance Edwards
1345 Campbell Rd, Ste 200 Houston, Texas USA

Lance Edwards, First Cornerstone Group False advertising of product! Houston Texas

I purchased a highly disappointing real estate investing educational study course from Lance Edwards.

I am an experienced real estate investor and saw a short, live webinar put on by Mr. Edwards to promote his eductional materials on investing in the small apartment building space.

I was interested in learning more and so ordered the course -- only to find out when listening to the first 30 minutes or so that it was created back on 2007! (A careless comment in the audio about the current year tipped me off initially). I continued listening to the first section, and heard all sorts of hopelessy outdated advice and "strategies" pertaining to the lending climate of 2007, which is of course, completely different today. Useless information--and even misleading!

Mr. Edwards still goes around peddling this course as the "latest and hottest strategies". Uh, not hardly.

When I tried to get a refund, my email request was ignored.  Then, I called their office phone number only to be told by a lackey that he could not possibly do any refund, that he had his "marching orders" from Mr. Edwards, and that no, I could not contact Mr. Edwards, and no, he could not tell me if Mr. Edwards had (or would) recieve my complaint, and no, there was no one else I could talk to--then he hung up on me!!!

I have not been able to get even part of my money back to date.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2013 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lance-Edwards/Houston-Texas-77055/Lance-Edwards-First-Cornerstone-Group-False-advertising-of-product-Houston-Texas-1050891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lance Edwards