shoulders

• Updated: Thu, August 16, 2012

• Reported By: Chad — Lexington Kentucky United States of America
Lance Edwards
1345 Campbell Rd, Ste 200 Internet United States of America

Lance Edwards First Cornerstone Group, LLC False advertising, false money-back guarantee, refusal to give refund Internet

*Author of original report: Money refunded

Lance Edwards sells courses and written material about real estate investing.  He also frequently offers short free webinars to give a taste of what he is selling.  The information he sells seems useful and I really wanted to do business with him and attend one of his seminars.  During one of his free webinars he promoted a virtual course (KPS Extreme Virtual Boot Camp) that could be viewed from home and he said it would be starting in a few days.  It sounded good so I followed the link he gave and signed up online.  My credit card was charged $697 and I received an automated email giving the course dates.  I was shocked to see that the course dates had already passed many months earlier.  I realized that the webinar I had just watched a few minutes earlier must have been a replay-- not a live webinar, although this was not disclosed to participants. [continued below]....
.....  I was falsely led to believe that the course Lance had promised in the webinar was starting in a few days, when in reality, it had already passed.  Essentially Lance charged me for a course that did not exist.  He took my money for a product he did not plan on delivering.   I immediately sent an email to him within minutes and I have continued to call and email his office every day for 10 days.  His course material promises the following: "a 100% better-than-risk-Free money back guarantee." I did not receive any written or digital materials.  I did not sign any agreements.  I have been requesting my money back every day starting immediately after my credit card was charged.  Lance does not respond to any emails.  His office phone number goes immediately to voice mail and calls are never returned.  As far I can tell given the complete lack of any response Lances office is non-existent.   Beware Lance Edwards.  He cannot be trusted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2012 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lance-Edwards/internet/Lance-Edwards-First-Cornerstone-Group-LLC-False-advertising-false-money-back-guarantee-927039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lance Edwards

Money refunded

AUTHOR: Chad - (United States of America)

Lance Edwards' office sent me a refund after I submitted this complaint.  I don't know if the delay was legitimate (i.e. due to illness or natural disaster) or due to negligence.  I never heard from anyone in the office other than a generic form letter stating the refund had been sent.  Anyways I'm happy to get the refund finally and I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for now until I learn otherwise.