Complaint Review: Lance Garrison

• Submitted: Sun, August 03, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, August 03, 2008

• Reported By:Fresno California
Lance Garrison
3051 N Sierra Vista Fresno, California U.S.A.

Lance Garrison Fraud, thief, liar, cheater, sociopath, cowboy Fresno California

This guy is a convicted felon for multiple counts of fraud. I am his most recent "girlfriend"- more accurately- VICTIM.

His claims that have all been debunked by me- confirmed by his MOTHER as well as several ex wives & girlfriends:

He is a bull rider (Professional-no less!!!)- false

He claims he is the son of Walt Garrison- false

He claims he went to jail after beating a guy nearly to death for molesting his daughter- false (a particularly disgusting lie, considering he uses it on vulnerable women that actually HAVE been the victims of abuse)

He claims all previous women in his life have wronged him- false (If they HAVE, I congratulate them. In reality, this is the device he employs to keep the current girls from contacting previous victims.)

He claims to have been struck by lightning & survived multiple times- duh, FALSE

He lived with me for 6 months. During that time, I found and confirmed relationships he was having with over 30 women.

He stole my computer, my wedding ring & other jewelry, my departed fathers tools, and my car keys.

He also took multiple documents with my identity. He has prior convictions of identity theft and felony fraud.

He also stole & used my ex-husband's credit card.

He claimed to have several different "jobs" while he lived with me... yet I have since confirmed he never worked at any of the places he claimed. In fact, I actually learned that he would frequently have FAKE phone conversations with "employers" and "co-workers" right in front of my face.

He is a pathological liar. He is on several "singles" websites and will claim on some that he has 1 child, some that he has 2, and others that he has none. (To MY knowledge he has 2 beautiful children. Why would anyone ever lie about their own kids?)

I have been informed that he even used one of his children's names as an alias to secure credit lines. (Perfect- the kid has messed up credit before even being old enough to OBTAIN it for himself!)

During the time we were together- I actually got pregnant. Thankfully I miscarried. However- while I was going through the pain of a miscarriage- he stole my vicodin... and lied to me about it.

While he was living with me, I learned he used my car (a cute, girlie convertible with a vanity plate) to go meet women. He told these women that he had actually bought the car for his DAUGHTER, and made up a "nickname" of his daughter so my vanity plates would fit her name.

I could go on and on...

Bottom line: if you hear from this guy- RUN. I have spoken to several of the ex's and all of us have been robbed. A couple have had identity theft issues, and all of us have VOLUMES of lies to report.
You can find him on plentyoffish.com as COWBOY4YALL
Or singleparentmeet.com as COWBOY4UYALL

Fresno, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2008 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lance-Garrison/Fresno-California-93703/Lance-Garrison-Fraud-thief-liar-cheater-sociopath-cowboy-Fresno-California-358660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lance Garrison