Complaint Review: Landau Jewelry

• Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: Fleetwood — Pennsylvania
Landau Jewelry
Atlantic City, New Jersey United States of America

Landau Jewelry I bought a bracelet and it came apart after wearing it two times. I took it back but the employee laughed atr w Atlantic City, New Jersey

My Landau bracelet fell apart after wearing it only two times. When I took it back the employee laughed at me. I asked for my money back, but she would not even give me store credit. Beware! Landau is a rip-off, and the employees I encountered are unprofessional.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Landau-Jewelry/Atlantic-City-New-Jersey-/Landau-Jewelry-I-bought-a-bracelet-and-it-came-apart-after-wearing-it-two-times-I-took-1039778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Landau Jewelry