Complaint Review: Landmark Education

• Updated: Tue, August 31, 2010

• Reported By: Janet — Los Angeles California United States of America
Landmark Education
La Cienega and Airport Internet, California United States of America

Landmark Education Landmark Forum Introduction Leaders Program Cult like experience Internet, California

This place is a cult.

Dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I signed up, took or course or two, and liked it and then I dated a guy who was obsessed by it and wouldn't stop taking classes or trying to get  me to stay "enrolled". He totally pushed it on my friends and all my family and to make matters worse anytime he dealt with a conflict of any kind he could only deal with it in the language of landmark people and if you disagreed with him he would tell you which course you needed to take to see it his way. CRAZYYYYYYYYY

Then I walked out on this big course he wanted me to take called the ILP - it's their flagship course designed to teach you leadership and get you to volunteer like 3 nights a week and sign up all your friends. When I changed my mind they tried to hot box me into remaining in the course I literally had to kick him out of my pad to get the group out of my life and since we broke up they've all mad dogged me and burnt me with a couple business connections and as such...

I will never go back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2010 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Landmark-Education/Internet-California-90001/Landmark-Education-Landmark-Forum-Introduction-Leaders-Program-Cult-like-experience-Intern-636007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Landmark Education