Complaint Review: Landmark Forum

Auckland, New Zealand New Zealand
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Cult

Landmark Forum - landmarkeducation. what to do with this new age cult Auckland New Zealand

Report: Landmark Forum:
6 members of my family engaged in Landmark Forum i did it against my best wishes...if i did not know i can take what ever is handed out i would have run away tale between my legs .my partner came back from the advanced course a different person she likes it, i dont, she is not very hamonious, she is more independant, however it is not been a good change in my book ,she is a bit dis- shelved when really confronted about her inner secure madam,she is thinking more coldly .., there is a strange conflict between us now that is very scary!...on acount of the calous ..what is is .../i know it is scary because when i pull that attitude on her she freaks out..i am in an odd state i have achieved growth,i am not happy because this is dangereous but i am very much snapped out of a life of grizzle and blind opression...that is in fact very good...actually heads up to Landmark Forum so why am i warning against it because i seem to have got a temper ....so does my partner[so aserted] to a lesser degree the other members...and i have browzed up and it is a common trait of Landmark Forums! we are a christian family so there are some things that are glareingly in contrast .bottom line its gonna have a diferent effect on each person .it is much more powerfull than you are gonna realise because it is the real deal...even ancient methods of mind altering are in place in our exsperience.i have got to sum up by saying nothing actually against Landmark Forum how to do this ...well i have got structures in my integrity that enable me to bring my situation into a resonable place what are other people doing this is my complaint, my partner does not have this!!! ,this integrity is got to be in place !!!!! [or am i on the fringe....you gotta decide your self?

Axell
gisborne
New Zealand

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2009 11:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Landmark-Forum/Auckland-New-Zealand/Landmark-Forum-landmarkeducation-what-to-do-with-this-new-age-cult-Auckland-New-Zealan-432900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Landmark Forum