Complaint Review: Landmark Window Systems

• Updated: Thu, November 17, 2011

• Reported By:Hensall Ontario
Landmark Window Systems
261 Martindale Road Unit 12A St. Catharines, Ontario Canada

Landmark Window Systems Windows leak water and flies and wasps pass the screens St. Catharines Ontario

*Consumer Comment: Landmark Windows- Excellent Customer Service

*Author of original report: Landmark Window Systems

Landmark Window Systems installed a very expensive set of windows in the summer.Bugs, flies and wasps entered the house through the screens. The screens are poorly fitted and bugs pass by the screens. Flies are able to pass into the house because the windows do not fit tightly. The windows are very poorly engineered.

The company blamed the installer for their poor product.
They said the bugs were in the house trying to get out.
We did not have a bug problem with the previous windows.

The windows leaked onto the drywall and onto the floor during a spring storm. The company representative looked at the leak from the window and said he would have to contact the company engineers. He left and did not report back how they would fix the leaking window.

Do not buy windows from Landmark Window Systems in Ontario unless you want to buy defective products with poor support.

Pictures are viewable at http://www.landmarkwindows.info/
Landmark Window Systems have refused to fix the problems

Walter
Hensall, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2007 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Landmark-Window-Systems/St-Catharines-Ontario-L2W-1A2/Landmark-Window-Systems-Windows-leak-water-and-flies-and-wasps-pass-the-screens-St-Cathar-243462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Landmark Window Systems

Landmark Windows- Excellent Customer Service

AUTHOR: Sara - (United States of America)

I came across this thread after my curiosity sparked me to look up the company after I purchased from Landmark. I probably should have done a general search before purchasing but it never crossed my mind. My husband and I purchased windows from Landmark this past July, and the entire process has actually been absolutely problem free (Which I never thought could be when dealing with a major home upgrade)

From the moment their consultants came into our home to the day we had the installers come and put in our new windows was excellent. The consultant was knowledgeable in their products, showed us all our options, and did not pressure us to buy, he simply left the price quote and told us we could take all the time we needed if we were going to make the decision to buy with them. I had many questions throughout our process, but not once was I ever left without an answer, and they were always more than happy to speak with me.

The install day went smoothly as well. All of our order was there and ready, they took great care when installing our windows, and cleaned up after they were finished.

We have no problems with our windows, and are estatic about the difference they have made not only with our energy bills, but aesthetically as well.

We would recommend Landmark to anyone and have nothing but great things to say about every person we dealt with, but also the quality of product we received.

Landmark Window Systems

AUTHOR: Walter - (Canada)

Issues resolved completely Dec 18, 2007