Complaint Review: Landmark Windows. St. Catherine's

• Reported By: A.Williams — Canada
Landmark Windows. St. Catherine's
Unknown St.Catherines, Ontario United States of America

Landmark Windows. St. Catherine's Poor Customer Service St.Catherines, Ontario

The salesman I delt with proved to be the most spineless human being I've ever encountered. Once they get you committed they forget about you. The promise one thing then come up with excuses why they can't do what they promised.

I purchased several windows and a main entrance door. It took almost 6 months before they came out and did the job. After all the delays they bring out a door 6 inches narrower than the door opening. I had to point it out to the installers before they started removing the old door (complete idiots). Several weeks later they return with a door minus the side lights as ordered. They failed miserably as far as I'm concerned and had to give me a partial refund for what they laked the skill to complete.

The spineless salesman refused to return my calls.

I later found I could have purchased the exact door from the same place Landmark purchased it from for half the price.

Beware when dealing with this company! I will only now deal with local companies (I live in Ajax). Something to be said about a St. Catherine's company doing work in Durham Region.

A. Williams

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2012 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Landmark-Windows-St-Catherines/StCatherines-Ontario-/Landmark-Windows-St-Catherines-Poor-Customer-Service-StCatherines-Ontario-985463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Landmark Windows. St. Catherine's