Complaint Review: Landmark education

*Consumer Comment: Tiny little mind wound up very very tight

*Author of original report: Landmark

*Consumer Comment: A couple of things

*Consumer Comment: A couple of things

I wish I had never heard of these idiots! Landmark education is one of the most disgusting organizations I have ever seen in my entire life! Where do you get off telling students that you cannot take notes in any seminar training forum? Who the hell gives them the right to tell us what to do can make fun of us and insults us and make a mockery out of us? How can you sit in a room for 12 hours a day three days straight with no food no water they don't even allow you to go to the bathroom for god sakes! Sadly enough I was lured into this by a family member who is now literally destroying our family because of this cult! Sadly to say one of my family members has been brainwashed by this cult and now he's spending thousands of dollars going to these worthless seminars learning absolutely garbage information about how to become a better person and all landmark education is doing is stealing money from the innocent and pocketing them for themselves by giving no actual fact information on how to live or to become a better person I think that this company should be literally be out of business and the chief executive officer needs to be put behind bars for brainwashing the general public!

I would like anyone who has worked with landmark education behind-the-scenes to come forward and speak truth about this terrible brainwashing neo-Nazi called and admits all the useless information that they provide!

Beware landmark education the public is smart not stupid as you may think they are!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 09:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Landmark-education/internet/Landmark-education-Brainwashing-Neo-nazi-style-indoctrination-Internet-968853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Landmark education

Tiny little mind wound up very very tight

AUTHOR: eldomo - (United States of America)

I know Gail and she is extraordinary.  What you are reacting to is your own reflection.  The Forum allows you to see very clearly why you act and react the way you do.  Obviously it isn't for everyone and they state that very clearly.  In this case, it isn't right for you.  For a very large portion of the population it is a good fit.  Just celebrate - you are special and know that this program isn't a good fit for any of your close friends either.

Landmark

AUTHOR: Dave - (United States of America)

First of all I think you have got it way wrong! if you believe that you got a fair treatment from these idiots then you are crazy as them! Secondly I was threatned by them everytime i went to the bathroom they would ask me why are you leaving? I would reply i have to use the bathroom.....they say you just went an hour ago. The so-called forum leader was a woman named Gale Le Gassick. Extremely rude, narrowminded, arrogant! Someone had stood up to her in a conversation and try to question her....the minute that person tried she had them removed and immediately started a private conversation with 3 other people! WTF is that about? Also why are you not allowed to take notes? Afterall this is a seminar of some sort right? We are allowed to take notes and ask questions. In this case there was none of it allowed! If you tried to stand up to these idiots they have you removed or kick you out! Esp. Ed, a creepy looking tranny named liza among a few others. Regardless these people are all nuts!

If you got anything from these people than i feel really sorry for you! Wasting all that money for what? Crap that you will never use in society.

Then they tell you to bring more people so they can be brainwashed like you! Hell no!

Ill pass!

Take my advice! Get out while you still have your sanity!

A couple of things

AUTHOR: lionheart - (United States of America)

As someone who did the landmark forum program and got value from it, i'm scratching my head at a few of the things you wrote. For one thing, there were plenty of breaks to eat and drink. For another, there was no issue with going to the bathroom any time i wanted.

Also, i never felt in the slightest like myself or anyone in the program was insulted or mocked. It almost feels like you did your course in a different universe from where i did mine, or that you have some sort of personal beef here - another reason I tend to suspect this is because most of your report seems to consist of hyperbolic insults rather than any real constructive criticism of the program.

My experience was that the forum skillfully helped me notice where I'd reached premature conclusions about my life and the people in it, and in particular where Id given up on dreams that I'd had. It was definitely eye-opening, and nothing like what your experience seemed to be.

A couple of things

AUTHOR: lionheart - (United States of America)