Complaint Review: Land's End

Land's End
Internet USA

Land's End Never received items, they refuse to refund or reship Internet

*Consumer Comment: Missing parcel

I have purchased quite a bit of clothing from Land's End in the past and never had a problem. However, this changed when I placed an order April 26, 2013. I received an email saying it had shipped 04/30/13. When I had not received the package I contacted Land's End on May 06, 2013.

They responded that the post office delivered the package 05/03/13. Well, they may have delivered to somebody, but it wasn't me. They say they have proof it shipped. I don't doubt that they shipped it, I want proof of delivery and they can't or won't provide it.

I have requested a refund or reshipment, but they have repeatedly refused. I have spent a lot of money with them in the past, and have never even had a return, so their awful excuse for customer service has never reared it's ugly head before.

This wasn't even a large purchase, just $66.87, but Land's End stole this money from me, as they took my money and I received nothing in return.

I would have preferred to have the order reshipped over a refund, but they still refuse. It would have been to Land's End's advantage to reship the $66.87 order and keep me as a customer considering the hundreds of dollars I have spent there, but their lack of customer servicehas put an end to my shopping with them. I will find some place else to spend my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2013 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lands-End/internet/Lands-End-Never-received-items-they-refuse-to-refund-or-reship-Internetnbsp-1054789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Land's End

Missing parcel

AUTHOR: Cheers - ()

If you have not gotten your item, you should consider contacting the postal inspector in your area.

If the company is showing that the package has been delivered, they have no reason to believe that *YOU* are telling the truth. If you file a complaint with the postal inspector and/or your local police department they will be more willing to consider that you are NOT a scammer. I know that it sucks, but to think about it from their point of view, it will make a bit more sense. According to you, they have 'proof' that the package was delivered so they have no choice but to think that either you are lying or that someone from the post office or your neighborhood is a crook.

With the additional proof that you present to them, they will probably be more inclined to listen to your side of the story.

Sorry that this happened to you!