Complaint Review: Landscape Management

• Updated: Wed, August 11, 2010

• Reported By: Simpson — Perris California United States of America
Landscape Management
22640 Goldencrest Dr. #109 Moreno Valley, California United States of America

Landscape Management Rick's Quality Pool contract was paid in full but work was not completed Moreno Valley, California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: My Side

Pool not complete, gate not changed the way city of perris permite, electric box did not pass - to small city Perris and electric not working from pumps to pool.

My sprinkler wires were cut by who was cutting in gas one. Gas line not hooked.

I want them to complete work or money back and license pulled.

When I asked Rick if he had a contractor license the answer was yes. I found out he was working on another person license.

I called around to see if another company could finish the work and was told Rick Pool was under another name. I called three other companies and was told Rick do not complete his work.

When I told them I am looking for someone to complete the work they said "Rick did it again".

My back yard is a mess and all the money that I paid I still can not swim in my pool.

I would like to see this company license pulled. The way they are doing business and doing what they want to do. They say one thing and do another.

Even the city of Perris came out and said the wires were showing and made them put more ground wires in the side of the pool.

Electric wire on house box was to small he did not change it. Gate was not put up the way city of Perris said.

City of Perris said if they come out again they would charge to come back out. The inspection was a big mistake because the inspector had to tell them what to do.

Brick wall did not have steel put in it. Wall had to be removed and started over again. Wall still not complete.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2010 08:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Landscape-Management/Moreno-Valley-California-92553/Landscape-Management-Ricks-Quality-Pool-contract-was-paid-in-full-but-work-was-not-compl-629212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Landscape Management

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

My Side

AUTHOR: Rick - (USA)

I am Rick, This customer wanted a pool only built. The pool was ready for gunite in 5 days (Average is 10-14 days) and complained it was not going fast enough. He then added a spa, gas line heater and BBQ. He paid for the original cost of the pool only but refused to pay the additional monies. He made threats against me and my workers. I advised him in writing of his options to either pay for the completion or find another contractor. As far as I know he hasn't chose either option